Your Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Guide: Ansley Park
Founded in the early 1900s and marketed to the affluent as an alternative neighborhood to Inman Park, Ansley Park is on the National Register of Historic Places and features gorgeous European mansions and exquisite modern homes. Known as a quiet and luxurious oasis located in a busy part of town, Ansley park is flanked on the east side by Piedmont Park and on the west side by the Midtown business district. Needless to say, the walk-ability and attractions surrounding this neighborhood are innumerable.
Read An Ansley Park Blog
Ansley Park Neighborhood Official Website
Search All Atlanta Neighborhoods
Search Real Estate For Sale
- Morningside Elementary (View Ratings)
- Inman Middle School (View Ratings)
- Grady High School (View Ratings)
- Walk Score: 75. The neighborhood is located in northwestern Midtown and west of Virginia Highlands, making it within walking distance of all the best restaurants, shops, and festivals in the city.
- Have to see it to believe it? Now you can take a Virtual Tour of the Neighborhood!
View Larger Map
Things To Do / Local Events & Activities
- Atlanta Botannical Garden – 30+ acres of outdoor gardens, a children’s garden, and an indoor snake exhibit
- Atlantic Station
- High Museuem of Art
- Ansley Golf Club -Sports Illustrated rated this course as having the 2nd best 9-hole layout in the country
- Atlanta Jazz Festival
- Dogwood Festival
- Midtown Music Festival
- Atlanta Pride Festival
- Ansley Mall
- Piedmont Park – one of the largest and most popular parks in the city, Piedmont Park hosts many exciting annual festivals. It also has walking trails, tennis courts, basketball courts, volley ball courts, baseball fields, a lake for fishing, and even a dog park for Fido!
- Winn Park, Eubanks Park, McClatchey Park, Ansley Park, Yonah Park – Quieter, community parks that are mostly used by the residents of Ansley Park and are perfect for picnics and reading a good book.
Ansley Park Real Estate Market Snapshot
- Average home sales: mid-$900s
- Home in the neighborhood range from small cottages that need renovating in the $300s to fully restored historic homes in the millions.
- Compared to nearby Atlanta neighborhoods, Ansley Park is very expensive.
Who We Are
The Weiner Group is one of the largest producers of sales and transactions with the Atlanta Board of Realtors, with over 100 transactions and 30 Million in volume for the last year. The Weiner Group provides a very focused, personal and professional approach to each and every customer. Ranked #2 in the state of Georgia for RE/MAX Regional Services, we continue to proudly serve buyers and sellers in the Atlanta market. Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email and it would be our pleasure to assist you in finding your dream home.