Your Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Guide: Brookwood Hills
A small, private neighborhood located at the southern tip of Buckhead, Brookwood Hills is home to only 1000 people and 340 homes. Remarkably, there are only three exits in the neighborhood, which greatly contributes to the sense of privacy the residents value. The lack of thru traffic allows for children to play freely in the yard and street, as parents and neighbors lounge nearby enjoying each others company.
Large Georgian, Mediterranean, and Tudor style homes dominate the neighborhood, which are steeped in the lush greenery of ancient oak trees and ivy meticulously growing on walls and lawns.
Read A Brookwood Hills Blog
Search Real Estate For Sale
- E. Rivers Elementary (View Ratings)
- Sutton Middle School (View Ratings)
- North Atlanta High School (View Ratings)
- Walk Score: 70. Brookwood Hills is very walkable. The neighborhood is a private oasis sitting in a bustling city, sandwiched between Buckhead and the Midtown district. The neighborhood backs up to Peachtree St., which is infinitely lined with restaurants, shops, and boutiques. Furthermore, Piedmont Hospital is nearly across the street from the neighborhood.
- Easy access to all the major interstates, including I-285, GA-400, and the I-85/I-75 Connector.
- Have to see it to believe it? Now you can take a Virtual Tour of the Neighborhood!
View Larger Map
Things To Do / Local Events & Activities
- Lenox Mall & Phipps Plaza – Shopping Galore!
- Peachtree Road Race – annual 4th of July event
- Lenox Square, 4th of July Fireworks & New Years Celebration and Ball Drop
- Peachtree Hills Arts Festival
- Miami Circle Market Center
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival
- The Museum Of Contempory Art Of Georgia (TULA Art Center),
- The Brookwood Community Club – the action-center located in the neighborhood is the Brookwood Hills Community Club, which includes a park, pool, two pavilions, tennis courts, and a basketball court. On a hot summer day, you’re guaranteed to have fun!
Real Estate Market Snapshot
- Median home sales: $889,000
- Compared to median home sales in Atlanta, Brookwood Hills is more expensive
Who We Are
The Weiner Group is one of the largest producers of sales and transactions with the Atlanta Board of Realtors, with over 100 transactions and 30 Million in volume for the last year. Ranked #2 in the state of Georgia and in the Top 100 Nationally for RE/MAX, we continue to proudly serve buyers and sellers in the Atlanta market. The Weiner Group provides a very focused, personal and professional approach to each and every customer. We want your home buying or selling experience to be the best that it can be, and we won’t stop working until you are completely satisfied. Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email and it would be our pleasure to assist you in selling or finding your dream home.