Your Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Guide: Buckhead
If you’re traveling south toward Atlanta, Buckhead’s bright edifices will be the first to greet you. The heart of the neighborhood is the business district, which is a busy hub of people, traffic, shopping, and outstanding restaurants. People here are always on the go.
The outskirts of the neighborhood bring to life Buckhead’s other personality – the one featuring tree lined streets and gorgeous, historical Tudor homes, bungalows, and Estate homes that make you drop your mouth in awe. In fact, Forbes Magazine has found a section of Buckhead (zip 30327) to be the ninth wealthiest in the country, with an average household income exceeding $325,000! It’s no wonder that Buckhead is often referred to as the “Beverly Hills of the South.”
Read A Buckhead Blog
Search Real Estate For Sale
- Rivers Elementary School (View Ratings)
- Garden Hills Elementary (View Ratings)
- Morris Brandon Elementary (View Ratings)
- Sarah Rawson Smith Elementary (View Ratings)
- Warren T. Jackson Elementary (View Ratings)
- Sutton Middle School (View Ratings)
- North Atlanta High School (View Ratings)
- Walk Score: 97. The heart of Buckhead is considered a walker’s paradise. It’s a place where no car is needed, and nearly all errands can be accomplished on foot!
- Buckhead is one of the most convenient districts for access to interstates, including I-285, GA-400, and the I-85/I-75 Connector.
- Have to see it to believe it? Now you can take a Virtual Tour of the Neighborhood!
View Larger Map
Things To Do / Local Events & Activities
- Lenox Mall & Phipps Plaza – Shopping Galore!
- Peachtree Road Race – annual 4th of July event
- Lenox Square, 4th of July Fireworks
- Lenox Squaure, New Years Celebration and Ball Drop
- Peachtree Hills Arts Festival
- Miami Circle Market Center
- The Governors Mansion
- The Museum Of Contempory Art Of Georgia (TULA Art Center)
- Frankie Allen Park – tennis, baseball, playground
- Alexander Park
- Ridgeview Park – nature trails, picnic pavilion, playground
- Shady Valley Park – multi-use athletic field, basketball, playground, tennis
Real Estate Market Snapshot
- Average single family home sales: $745,376.
- Average condo/townhome sales: $239,933.
- Compared to average home sales in Atlanta, Buckhead is more expensive.
Who We Are
The Weiner Group is one of the largest producers of sales and transactions with the Atlanta Board of Realtors, with over 100 transactions and 30 Million in volume for the last year. Ranked #2 in the state of Georgia and in the Top 100 Nationally for RE/MAX, we continue to proudly serve buyers and sellers in the Atlanta market. The Weiner Group provides a very focused, personal and professional approach to each and every customer. We want your home buying or selling experience to be the best that it can be, and we won’t stop working until you are completely satisfied. Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email and it would be our pleasure to assist you in selling or finding your dream home.