Your Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Guide: Grant Park
Grant Park is a super charming historic district in Southeast Atlanta. The park is framed by the second largest collection of Victorian Mansions in the city (the largest collection belonging in Inman Park). Other popular home styles include Queen Anne and Craftsman Bungalows. After just a brief walk through the streets in the neighborhood, you’ll notice immediately that the community members have put a lot of love into their homes and community. This is a tight-knit, inclusive neighborhood, where everyone knows each other and cares for one another.
On Sundays, residents and visitors alike enjoy the Grant Park Farmers Market where you can walk around and pick-up locally grown healthy food. Speaking of food, while in town, don’t miss the popular seafood restaurant, Six Feet Under (appropriately named for its location across from Oakland Cemetery), or the restaurant that has received the “Best Pancakes” superlative : Ria’s Bluebird. After filling up on some grub, walk on over to Turner Field and catch a ball game!
Search Real Estate For Sale
- Cook Elementary School (View Ratings)
- Neighborhood Charter (View Ratings)
- Parkside Elementary (View Ratings)
- D.H. Stanton Elementary (View Ratings)
- Maynard H. Jackson High School (View Ratings)
- Walk Score: 45. If walking to everything is your goal, Grant Park may not be the neighborhood for you. While a few restaurants and a coffee shop are not too far, most errands will require a car.
- The location is super convenient, as the neighborhood butts up to I-20 on the north, and the I-75/85 interstate on the west.
- Have to see it to believe it? Now you can take a Virtual Tour of the Neighborhood!
View Larger Map
Things To Do / Local Events & Activities
- Grant Park Summer Shade Festival -live entertainment, an artist market, a 5k run, delicious food
- Zoo Atlanta
- Cyclorama & Civil War Museum
- Farmers Market – Sundays between 9:30-1:30 (April 21st-Dec. 15th)
- Historic Oakland Cemetery
Real Estate Market Snapshot
- Average home sales: $255,053
- Range from under $100k for a fixer-upper to $700k for a restored Victorian home
- Compared to average home sales price in Atlanta, Grant Park is average in price
Who We Are
The Weiner Group is one of the largest producers of sales and transactions with the Atlanta Board of Realtors, with over 100 transactions and 30 Million in volume for the last year. The Weiner Group provides a very focused, personal and professional approach to each and every customer. Ranked #2 in the state of Georgia for RE/MAX Regional Services, we continue to proudly serve buyers and sellers in the Atlanta market. Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email and it would be our pleasure to assist you in finding your dream home.