Your Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Guide: Inman Park
Founded in 1890 and considered Atlanta’s first suburb, Inman Park is known for its unmatched architecture, featuring beautifully restored Victorian homes and bungalows. The neighborhood is one of the most beautiful in the city, and it’s a true pleasure to take an evening stroll through the tree-lined streets Victorian mansions.
A large park – Springvale Park – is centered in the middle of the neighborhood, and on weekends, homeowners and visitors alike spend afternoons reading in the park and playing music. Freedom trail, a very popular bike and walking path, extends into Inman Park from the north and provides direct access to the Stone Mountain Trail, a 19 mile multi-use trail that runs through Atlanta’s most popular neighborhoods and historic landmarks.
Search Real Estate For Sale
- Mary Lin Elementary (View Ratings)
- Inman Middle School (View Ratings)
- Grady High School (View Ratings)li>
- Walk Score: 81. Located in such a centralized area, Inman Park offers all of the amenities you could wish for within walking distance. Restaurants, markets, and boutiques are a short walk away, located in the recently constructed Inman Park Village. Moreover, the hip shops of Little Five Points are also nearby.
- 2 Miles east of Downtown; Atlanta Medical Center and Emory Hospital Midtown within 3 miles.
- Have to see it to believe it? Now you can take a Virtual Tour of the Neighborhood!
View Larger Map
Things To Do / Local Events & Activities
- Inman Park Festival – 3 day street and market festival featuring hundreds of artists and crafts, a parade, food, a kidzone, and the annual Tour of Homes
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Midsummer Music and Food Festival
- Sweetwater 420 Fest
- Springvale Park – multi-use trails
- Old Fourth Ward Park – splash pad, skate park, playground, athletic field,
- Candler Park – swimming pool, football & soccer field, basketball courts, tennis courts, playground
- Atlanta Beltline
- Freedom Park – multi-use trails
Real Estate Market Snapshot
- Average home sales: $506,475.
- New Construction and Restored Victorians start in the $800s.
- Compared to average home sales in Atlanta, Inman Park is more expensive.
Who We Are
The Weiner Group is one of the largest producers of sales and transactions with the Atlanta Board of Realtors, with over 100 transactions and 30 Million in volume for the last year. Ranked #2 in the state of Georgia for RE/MAX Regional Services, we continue to proudly serve buyers and sellers in the Atlanta market. The Weiner Group provides a very focused, personal and professional approach to each and every customer. We want your home buying or selling experience to be the best that it can be, and we won’t stop working until you are completely satisfied. Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email and it would be our pleasure to assist you in selling or finding your dream home.