Your Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Guide: Lindridge-Martin Manor
Lindridge-Martin Manor (LMM) is a small, primarily residential neighborhood located just east of the I-85 Interstate, and nestled between Buckhead on the north and Midtown on the South. Although often overlooked because of its small size and slow overturn, LMM is a highly affordable alternative to living in the more expensive and highly sought after Buckhead/Midtown area (e.g., Lindridge avg home sale: $284,751 vs. Midtown’s avg home sale: $542,018). As the location provides less than a 10 minute commute to either of its lively neighbors, homeowners here feel like they stumbled upon the best kept secret.
Most homes in LMM are single story and were built in the 1940s and 1950s. Public transportation is super convenient with the Lindbergh Center transit station roughly a mile away. The parking garage here offers free daily parking. Hop on MARTA and explore the city – take in all that Atlanta has to offer!
Search Real Estate For Sale
- Garden Hills Elementary (View Ratings)
- Sutton Middle School (View Ratings)
- North Atlanta High School (View Ratings
- Walk Score: 69. The neighborhood is highly walkable, with the northeast quadrant of the neighborhood housing a Publix, pet store, movie theater, and restaurants. Moreover, the northwest corridor offers even more – Target, Michaels, Ross, Starbucks, Home Dept….you get the point.
- Nearby Neighborhoods: Pine Hills; Morningside; Buckhead; Druid Hills
- Located just east of interstate I-85, making the neighborhood very convenient to all major interstates.
- Have to see it to believe it? Now you can take a Virtual Tour of the Neighborhood!
View Larger Map
Things To Do / Local Events & Activities
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival
- Morningside Farmers Market
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Buckhead Spring Arts & Crafts Festival
- Atlanta Greek Festival
- Morningside Nature Preserve – beautiful, winding trails
- Zonolite Park – 12 acres; trails
- LaVista Park – playground, picnic pavilion, volleyball
- Shady Valley Park – tennis, basketball, playground, multi-use athletic field
- Piedmont Park – Everything!
Real Estate Market Snapshot
- Average home sales: $284,751
- Compared to average home sales in Atlanta, Lindridge-Martin Manor is less expensive
Who We Are
The Weiner Group is one of the largest producers of sales and transactions with the Atlanta Board of Realtors, with over 100 transactions and 30 Million in volume for the last year. Ranked #2 in the state of Georgia and in the Top 100 Nationally for RE/MAX, we continue to proudly serve buyers and sellers in the Atlanta market. The Weiner Group provides a very focused, personal and professional approach to each and every customer. We want your home buying or selling experience to be the best that it can be, and we won’t stop working until you are completely satisfied. Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email and it would be our pleasure to assist you in selling or finding your dream home.